I. House rules
- No loud noises after 11pm.
- No smoking inside the premises.
- No pets allowed.
- Visitors who aren’t checked in cannot stay overnight unless agreed otherwise in advance.
- Always lock the doors when you leave.
- Make sure the windows are closed when you leave the apartment during the cold season.
- Refrain from wearing shoes inside the apartment.
- Any damage caused must be covered by the guest. Failure to do so will result in the termination of the stay and legal proceedings.
- The apartment is reserved for 24 hours until reservation payment is received. If the reservation payment is not received within 24 hours from the initial booking, the reservation is cancelled.
- For stays shorter than 7 days, a reservation payment for the 1st night is required.
- For stays longer longer than or equal to 7 days, a reservation payment of 30% of the booking price is required.
- Reservation is fully confirmed upon the receipt of reservation payment. Guest will receive a confirmation email.
- Prices do not include local municipality tax which is 1€ per adult per night.
- Checking from 2pm until 10pm unless agreed otherwise.
- Guests must provide a valid photo ID during check-in.
- Guests must pay the local municipality tax for the whole stay during check-in.
- Guests must pay the outstanding balance for the whole reservation during check-in.
- Check-out until 12:00 (noon) unles agreed otherwise.
- Guests must return the keys during check-out and show the apartment to the owners.
- The guest must cover any damages caused during the stay.
- Late checkout without prior agreement – 2€ per hour.
- Reservation payments can be made by bank transfer or Paypal.
- For bank transfers, specify the booking reference number. Bank details:
- Account number (IBAN): LT177300010027052177
- Beneficiary: Zita Mazeikiene
- Bank: Swedbank
- SWIFT code: HABALT22
- To pay the reservation fee with Paypal, visit the Payments page.
- The remaining balance must be paid during check-in in cash.
- Zofija does not accept credit or debit cards.
VI. Cancellation and refunds
- Cancellation policy:
- 100% refund if cancelled 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund if cancelled 7 days before check-in.
- In case of no-show, guest is charged 100% of the booking fee.
- Refunds are issued within 7 days of cancellation.
- Refunds do not include bank charges or Paypal fees.
- 100% refund if cancellation is initiated by Zofija.
VII. Early departure
- No refund is issued if guest decides to cancel during the stay.
- No refund is issued if guest violates house rules.
VIII. Changing your booking
- Changing the date of your stay can be done free of charge no later than 14 days before check-in.
- The date of your booking can be changed free of charge only once. Subsequent changes are not allowed and Zofija will retain the reservation fee.
- The new date of check-in cannot be later than 12 months from the original check-in date.
IX. Contact details
Zita Mažeikienė. Vaižganto g. 16, Birštonas, LT-59211. Tel. +370 616 98431; el.p. firstname.lastname@example.org.